You want your daughter’s bat Mitzvah speech to be one of the highlights of her occasion! She should share meaningful ideas, and impress friends and family! And perhaps you want to give a Bat Mitzvah parent speech which is memorable and funny! But If you don’t have the time or resources to write a speech or Dvar Torah for your daughter’s Bat Mitzvah – you’ve come to the right place!
What can we do for YOU?
- We can partner with you to help you craft the perfect speech!
- We can write for you a unique and meaningful Bat mitzvah speech for you (kids, parents or grandparents)!
- We will not recycle or used pre-written speeches!
- We will listen to YOUR needs with you, and write a speech which expresses what YOU want to say, based on our Jewish learning and public speaking expertise!
- We will work while you sleep to provide a last minute personal speech or Dvrar Torah!
This is what some of our Bat Mitzvah clients and partners have said to us:
We were completely bowled over with the first draft that came back from Tali. It was right on the nose – exactly what we wanted. The D’var Torah was a masterful blend of humor, anecdotes, depth of meaning, sophistication, simplicity and complete credibility that a twelve year old was able to understand it and deliver. Not only is Tali a brilliant writer of speeches and interpreter of client needs but she is a complete and utter pleasure to deal with. Nothing was ever too much trouble for her. No amount of emails to her (from me) ever proved to be a problem. She responded timeously and efficiently and always with complete courtesy and sensitivity to our needs, requirements and the emotive nature of such a speech and such a milestone. Mother of the Bat Mitzvah Girl Speech, July 2010
Do you have any questions about your speech? Just fill in the form below, and we will get back to you ASAP. We’re helpful, friendly and we’d love to hear from you!
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Contact Us” title=”false” description=”false”]